One of the big beauty trends for this fall has to be bold lip colors ranging from bordeaux to wine and anything dark in between. Contrasting nude colors were also showcased from numerous collections. Barely-there nude lips are far more flattering than ghastly gothic lips both on and off the runway.
I particularly love the iridescent, soft nude lips seen from the Chrisitan Dior, Burberry Prorsum and Alexander Wang FW 2012 shows. It’s a very versatile look that pairs perfectly with smoky eyes.
There are different methods to creating nude lips. I like this simple way using the products above for a more naturally nude look, and this is how!
- Moisturize your lips for a smoother application (mine tend to get dry). I use Sally Hansen Vita-B lip moisturizer since it goes on nice & clear. Blot with tissue.
- Very lightly apply a tinted moisturizer around the edge of your lips so that lip lines become less visible. But don’t cover the lips entirely – let your natural color show through!
- Dab on your favorite shimmery gloss over your lips. Add more tint as you wish.
Now, all you need is a white, bright smile – the ultimate beauty statement – to go with your gorgeous lips! What better than those pearly whites to peek under? I really like these Rembrandt Intense Stain Dissolving Strips for quick & easy teeth whitening. They have been working quite well for me since I started using them several months back. So I have them handy whether lounging at home or out with friends.
By the way, Rembrandt just launched their facebook page where you can find tips and deals on their products.
REMBRANDT® INTENSE STAIN® Stain Dissolving Strips dissolve on your teeth in minutes to easily remove tough stains caused by coffee and wine. Get a whiter smile in 2 weeks. Visit www.rembrandtboutique.com to learn more or purchase REMBRANDT® products.
REMBRANDT® INTENSE STAIN® Stain Dissolving Strips & REMBRANDT® INTENSE STAIN® toothpaste together:
REMBRANDT® INTENSE STAIN® platform uses 3x Triple Action ActiShield™ technology to:
• Remove: helps gently remove tough stains like coffee, red wine and tea
• Repel: works like an invisible shield to help repel future stains
• Restore: strengthens the enamel to help prevent daily acid wear
Visit www.rembrandtboutique.com to learn more or purchase REMBRANDT® products.
Disclosure: Compensation and product was provided by REMBRANDT® via Glam Media to facilitate for my review. Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies is a sponsor of Glam.com. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of REMBRANDT® or Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies.