Hope you are having a fantastic week so far! Do you have any fun plans for Memorial Day weekend? I’m looking forward to chowing down on some yummy grilled veggies with a margarita or two. Mmmmm! My goal is to finish all the work on my schedule before the weekend arrives so I can really party it up! I can’t even tell you how ready I am for a day off… you feel me? Whatever you do, don’t forget to put on SPF… and look gorgeous! Here are some of my fav BBQ-ready pieces we can enjoy through the summer.
1. Vintage Havana Polka Dot Top – Polka dot tank with a neon pink piping? Yes, please!
2. Bi-Coloured Zyl Frame Sunglasses – Just looking at these sunglasses cools me off.
3. William Rast Mackenzie Short – A nice change from denim shorts. The tie belt is removable. On sale for only $29.40 $128!
4. Danielle Nicole Aztec Crossbody – Perfect summer crossbody!
5. Strappy Together Wedge – Chic strappy wedges are a summer staple. Even better at $49.99!
6. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain – So sumptuous that you want in multiple colors. Totally obsessed (in Rendezvous)!
7. String Tie Swimsuit – It can double up as a top. I’m picturing it with wide-leg denim pants and a floppy hat for an effortless vacation look.
8. Benefit Hoola – The best bronzing powder I’ve ever used!
9. Clinique BB Cream – A multitasking face cream to protect (SPF), prevent (anti-aging), prime and conceal (imperfections).