Like clothes and shoes, I like to switch up on beauty products and try out new ones as well. Here are some of my latest beauty favs.
- Benefit Cosmetic B.Right Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 – A good lightweight, oil-free daily moisturizer.
- Serious Skincare Intensive Coconut Concentrate – I can’t get enough of this refreshing coconut fragrance that takes me somewhere tropical every time I use it.
- Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream – As the name says, it’s refreshing! I slather on this oil-free moisturizer to cool off my face (a must-have in the summer).
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream – Mousse-like formula that goes on smooth, light and matte. If you are not a fan of gooey lip glosses, you’ll like these. I top it over with a clear lip balm to add a bit of moisture. I’m definitely picking up lighter shades.
- NYX Trio Eyeshadow – My cheap version of MAC shadows. There are a nice selection of different palettes to choose from and I’m currently using the Lake Moss.
Below are at the top of my beauty must-have list – Olay White Radiance Intensive Brightening Serum (formulated for Asian skin types… me!), Olay Pro-X Clear Moisturizer (for acne prone skin types… me!), Shu Uemura Drawing Pencil (smudge-proof & waterproof).