Everyday is a wish list day for me staring at drool-worthy fashion/beauty goodies hour after hour. But here I’ve randomly picked whatever is at the top of my wish list as of right now. What’s on yours?
* Jeffrey Campbell ‘Splendid’ Sandal – Instead of red lips, I’ll go with red clogs. Red shoes make everything more… alive. The red suede is so rich, so yummy.
* Michael Kors watch in army green – Finally a descent, affordable watch in a cool green color. I must take every watch I buy to be re-sized and this one is no exception. I still love it though.
* Marc Jacobs Rain Fragrance – I splurge on this fragrance every spring & summer. Again, I need another bottle of this to survive through the warm months, rain or shine!
* Deep Sea Curtain – What easier way to change the room than switching out the curtains? My dining room is thirsty for a makeover and the octopus add an whimsical yet coolness factor.
* Kenneth Jay Lane Gold Chain Necklace – I love things that remind me of the 80’s. This will look so good with a simple jersey dress… preferably gray.
* Bailey 44 Black Jersey Open Cardigan – A cardigan that looks like a victorian blouse. Love the way it tiers down in the front. Looks so lovely with a belt over it.
* Givenchy Pandora shoulder bag – Can’t think of another bag that makes my heart pound like this one… the ultimate stuff-it bag.
* Apple iPad – I must, simply, have to have it! I’ll gladly wait a month or two until the line dies down at the Apple store (not a fan of crowds). I’ve never been so excited about a tech gadget in my life. I’m incredibly happy that I held out on getting a netbook or Kindle. Oh, Adios laptops!
* Missoni Spring 2010 – Anything and everything from this collection is a dream come true. Elegant gypsy vibe layered with juicy garments – knits, lace, mesh. The one-shoulder dress is killer!
* Beach getaway – I live only a few hours away from the ocean yet I hardly make it out there. Planning on hitting the beach hopefully in June before the mad 4th of July crowd. Totally miss the smell and sound of the ocean… sitting on a high ocean front balcony just staring out. I’m impatiently waiting.
Photo credit: fashiongonerogue, engadget, style