Best Arms Workout by Tracy Anderson

Hello sexy arms!  Beautifully toned arms are every woman’s dream.  I’ve got the best arm transforming workout from fitness genius Tracy Anderson, known for being an A-list celebrity trainer for the likes of Madonna & Gwyneth Paltrow.  She’s a tiny 5 foot lady but her training is anything but.  Her workout regime combined with my morning outdoor walk, are the best toning exercises I’ve ever done, EVER!  And, no need for a gym membership!

They go to the gym one day, and running another – you’re never going to get results that way,” she said.

Tracy’s exercise series specifically targets women who want to get that tight, toned body by working all the muscle groups with countless repetitions of sculpting exercises.  I get this great feeling of being lean and strong each time I complete the workout.  I also recommend ‘Tracy Anderson Method Presents Mat Workout‘ dvd which is the best one out of her three dvds.

From all her routines, I enjoy the arm series the most.  Arms were the fastest to see the results for me.  All you need is 1 to 3 pound hand weights (I use 2 lbs).  You might think that’s not enough weight, but believe me… you won’t say that afterwards!  Tracy recommends no heavier than 3 lbs.  Instead, use lighter weights combining high reps, like 50-100 reps each, that will result in a sexier, more chiseled definition.  Got it?

So, you ready for some sexy arms?  You don’t have to be a gym freak to start seeing the difference.  These workouts are easy to do… you just have to do a BUNCH!  Last but not least, don’t forget to stretch before & after workouts!  See her complete celebrity workout moves.

Next post:

Previous post:

Filed Under: Diet and Fitness

The Latest More»

• Cafe Fashionista August 8, 2009 at 10:11 am

Fabulous video! It seems that arms are the hardest part of the body – or at least one of the hardest parts of the body – to keep in shape. This will definitely help us feel comfortable in tanks! :)

• Sophie August 8, 2009 at 7:49 pm

I love this workout so much. You are right in that arms are so difficult to keep toned. I have noticed a difference since I started doing this routine. As you said we all want to look great in our tanks!

• s.dot. October 23, 2011 at 9:30 pm

Hi!
    Just wondering which of the Tracy Anderson videos offers the best arm exercises? She has so many!

• Satya December 17, 2011 at 1:18 am

I love Tracy Anderson workouts and her arm series are very impressive & bring in results faster. She is a great fitness guru and her dvds are superb.

• Lili May 17, 2012 at 5:10 pm

Hey! Would you be able to tell me what the name of the DVD you are talking about is? I’ve looked up DVDs under her name but there are so many! Which one are you talking about here: ‘Hello sexy arms! Beautifully toned arms are every woman’s dream. I’ve got the best arm transforming workout from fitness genius Tracy Anderson’.
    I’d really appreaciate it, if you could tell me. :)

Tank you!

• Sophie May 17, 2012 at 5:50 pm

Hello Lili! Thanks for your question. You can check out this particular Tracy Anderson dvd which is my fav offered at amazon, just click this link to see more in detail http://amzn.to/Jn3wsN. The dvd has a variety of workouts including arm exercises (which I like the most!). Hope this helps!