I LOVE to read… biographies, newspapers, magazines, blogs, and anything else that stimulates my mind. One way to boost my mind and attitude is reading quotes. I have a collection of quotes posted in my office (right above my computer) and also carry them in my wallet.
Here are some of my favorite quotes that motivate & inspire me. Maybe you can find your favorites!
- The secret to acheive true success is found in your daily routine.
— Author Unknown
- If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author and everyday you have the opportunity to write a new page.
— Mark Houlahan
- Do not think of your fault; still less of others’ faults. Look for what is good and strong and try to imitate it. Your faults will drop off like dead leaves when their time comes.
— John Ruski
- My time is more valuable to me than the money that I make.
— Author Unknown
- Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.
— Brian Tracy
- If you don’t act now while it’s fresh in your mind, it will probably join the list of things you were always going to do but never quite got around to. Chances are you’ll also miss some opportunities.
— Paul Clitheroe
- Seek the lofty by reading, hearing and seeing great work at some moment every day.
— Thornton Wilder
- Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises.
- Visualize this thing you want. See it, feel it, believe in it. Make your mental blueprint and begin.
— Robert Collier
- One of the major reasons why people are not doing well is because they keep trying to get through the day. A more worthy challenge is to try to get from the day.
— Jim Rohn
- Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.
- It isn’t what the book costs. It’s what it will cost you if you don’t read it.
– Jim Rohn
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
— Helen Keller
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
— Mark Twain
- One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life.
— Edward B. Butler