I’ve been battling acne since I moved to the East Coast. My pimples just exploded on the first day I got here. Thank you humidity! However, I’m so glad I moved away from the blazing desert heat of the southwest and I’m enjoying every moment here on the picturesque east side.
No matter what you do for your skin, you can’t avoid the occasional breakout. So, prevention is the key. I’ve used countless acne products for years including Proactiv which irritated my skin to a new level! Here are some of my favorite products that keep pimples & blackheads at bay.
I use several products in conjunction with others so my skin won’t get used to just one type of treatment. Glycolic cleanser from Serious Skin Care is the best everyday cleanser – very gentle yet powerful exfoliator. Oh, make sure to drink plenty of water!
1. Glycolic Mask
2. bliss pore-perfecting facial polish
3. Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
4. BIOPUR Pore Reducer
5. The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash
6. The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Freshner
7. Glycolic Cleanser
8. Clean & Clear Soft Oil-Free Day Moisturizer, SPF 15
9. bionic blast – exfoliating body scrub
10. Bare Escentuals RareMinerals™ Blemish Therapy 0.07 oz