Look at those sexy feet! It doesn’t matter if you have gorgeous hair or you are wearing the cutest outfit…but having scaly and stank feet? No thanks! Now is the time that you need a good foot care regimen in order to show off the most amazing feet in the hot summer days. Before you even start thinking about putting on your favorite nail polish, you must first exfoliate & hydrate your feet.
Make your feet softer by massaging the feet at the end of each day to get rid of the tension and stress. Also don’t forget to put on SPF on your feet before you step out the door…SPF is not just for your face! While you can get spa pedicure treatments which is a very pampering experience, the cost can add up pretty quick. You just need a few key products to give yourself the best foot care treatment in the comfort of your own home! Here are some of my favorite foot care products.
1. PedEgg Foot Care System $19.95
2. Foot Works Pedi-Peel $4.99
3. Philosophy Soul Owner 3.3 oz $14
4. Shea Butter Foot Cream 2.6fl.oz $18
5. Barielle 60 Second Pedicure, Pomegranate Scent $25
6. Burt’s Bees Coconut Foot Creme $8.99
7. Bliss Softening Socks Set of 2 $48